I am an Associate Professor of Biology at Truman State University. I teach the following classes:
- BIOL 100 (General Biology)
- BIOL 107 (Introduction to Biology 1)
- BIOL 108 (Introduction to Biology 2)
- BIOL 300 (Genetics)
- BIOL/MATH 345 (Introduction to Mathematical Biology
- BIOL/CS 370 (Introduction to Bioinformatics)
My research focuses primarily on developing new curricular materials and modules for mathematical biology education. Much of this work is conducted through collaboration with other members of the BioQUEST Consortium community. Dr. Pam Ryan (Mathematics) and I are also mentoring a math-bio research project with undergraduate Nathan Kopp (Biology). Please use the tabs above to learn more about my teaching and research.
This site is still under construction. Please excuse the pages that still need work!